About Homecare Scotland:
At Homecare Scotland, we provide quality in-home care and support to our clients ensuring they feel both safe and comfortable in their homes. We offer bespoke packages, tailored to the needs and demands of the individual. Working in care is a journey and Homecare Scotland equips staff with training, CPD and support to nurture skills and progress careers at any stage. With a strong family ethic, we strive to make both our clients and staff feel valued.
The client is a young female with Spina Bifida. Her team are to support and promote her quality of life and health. The client lives in her family fully adapted home.
- Full support with personal care, washing, dressing etc.
- Assistance with food preparation
- Passive exercise
- Physical therapy, transfers, rehabilitation
- Moving & handling
- Medication administration
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Previous care experience
- Drivers required
- Have a team player attitude while showing empathy and understanding in demanding situations
- A great sense of fun and humour, we value developing warm positive relationships with everyone we support
- SVQ Level 2/3 Desirable
Potential for work with other clients
At Homecare we provide on-site training for the skills you’ll need to look after our client, and take care of your SVQ, SSSC, and PVG requirements to give you the confidence you need to provide the best care possible.
If you would like to apply, please click the apply button below and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you to discuss the next steps. Thank you.