Looking for a role that makes a difference? Join the Homecare Scotland family!
Homecare Scotland is one of the country’s leading healthcare agencies. We are incredibly proud to be family owned and have been providing the highest quality of care professionals to our clients for over 20 years.
We are currently looking for motivated and quality driven Support Workers to join our growing Homecare Scotland family.
- Providing personal care; washing, dressing, food preparation, shopping, hospital visits, activities, moving and handling, medication administration and more!
- Identifying needs and assisting with these
- Improve the client’s quality of life, and promote independence
- Care experience
- Warm, friendly, and motivated individual
- Have a team player attitude while showing empathy and understanding in demanding situations
- Fantastic communication skills
- Commitment to providing the highest quality care
- A driver's license and access to a car is advantageous but not essential
- The best rates of pay we can get you
- Access to flexible shifts that work around your schedule
- Full time and part time permanent contract options available
- Regular rota and regular clients
- PVG, NMC and SSSC fees paid for by the company after a qualifying period
- Membership to NACAS (National Association of Care and Support Workers)
- Company wellness package and benefits to support both you and your family
- Opportunities to train & develop yourself further, allowing for progression into more senior positions
- Free training, CPD and revalidation support
- and much, much more!
If you want to make a difference everyday and work with the best, join Homecare Scotland now!
At Homecare we provide on-site training for the skills you’ll need to look after our client, and take care of your SVQ, SSSC, and PVG requirements to give you the confidence you need to provide the best care possible.
If you would like to apply, please click the apply button below and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you to discuss the next steps. Thank you.