Homecare Scotland is part of the H1 Group and specialises in providing complex care and
homecare to clients throughout Scotland providing the best supported lifestyle for those suffering from debilitating physical or mental conditions with complex care requirements who wish to remain as independent as possible.
The role of senior recruiter will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process for Homecare, liaising directly with Homecare management team and working with them to provide solutions to their recruitment needs.
- To work with Managers on resource planning, attracting and recruiting candidates in a timely manner
- To accurately advertise vacancies in a timely manner, ensuring adverts are refreshed and a steady flow of applicants to open vacancies are received
- To proactively source candidates for roles using a range of tools and platforms
- To screen applicants against key criteria and ensure compliance
- To arrange and conduct interviews with applicants and short-listed candidates
- To manage candidate experience in line with agreed business practice, including regular and professional contact with candidates
- To process all onboarding documents and update applicant tracker software in an accurate and timely manner
- To conduct reference taking and Right to Work checks and ensure compliance is adhered to with all candidates selected for hire
- To ensure induction training takes place for all successful candidates
- To maintain database integrity, ensuring all candidate information is updated and accurate within the ATS software, and provide weekly update reports to Managers on progress of all candidates and applicants.
- To achieve weekly targets in relation to 'time to hire' and sign-offs
- To recruit in line with Safer Recruitment practices
- Ability to work well with colleagues and provide good clear communication on progress
- Ability to work on own and as part of a wider team with a 'can do' attitude towards all aspects of attraction and recruitment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Recruitment experience within health & social care (preferred)
- Volume recruitment experience (essential)
- A desire to succeed in a target orientated recruitment environment
The Job description above outlines the duties which may be expected of the role but is by no means exhaustive.
Homecare Scotland Benefits
· Salary circa £35K per annum
· Bonus/Commission Scheme
· Hybrid Working
· Life assurance
· WPA Wellness Plan
· Flexible annual leave policy
· 10 days paid sick leave
If you would like to apply, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and a telephone number. Please include Senior Recruiter Glasgow in the Subject Line of the e-mail
Or for further information, please call on 0845 643 2610