Looking for a role that makes a difference? Join the H1 family!
H1 Healthcare is one of the country’s leading healthcare agencies. We are incredibly proud to be family owned and have been providing the highest quality of care professionals to our clients for over 20 years.
We are enjoying a period of sustained growth and are looking forward to significant expansion over the next few years.
To help drive this growth we are appointing a Recruitment Manager to provide oversight on our recruitment strategy and partner our Sales & Operations team in delivering their goals and objectives in a volume recruitment environment.
The Recruitment Manager is responsible for developing and delivering strategies for optimised frontline recruitment and workforce utilisation across H1 Solutions health and care businesses.
The main outcomes of the role are meeting goals for maximising recruitment volume, minimising onboarding time and ensuring optimum workforce utilisation through innovative engagement in order to deliver consistently improving revenue per head.
- Frontline recruitment: Provide strategy and leadership to ensure that every business unit is able to recruit the frontline teams it requires to meet revenue goals.
- Onboarding: Lead frontline onboarding strategy to ensure consistent improvement in the time it takes for applicants to move through the process and start work as compliant employees.
- Recruitment Partnering: Provide advice, guidance and support to the Operations team on all recruitment related matters, assisting with attraction strategies and recruitment strategies, including marketing, advertising roles, interviewing skills and techniques, management of the ATS software
- Be prepared to be hands on in relation to helping teams with their recruitment
- Provide oversight and direction to the recruiters to ensure best recruitment practice is followed at all time, they are properly trained in relation to recruitment processes and developing in line with business requirements.
- Manage relationship with ATS provider ensuring recruitment processes are working and are efficient and the ATS functionality meets the business requirements
- Working with Marketing teams and Operations to deliver the best possible recruitment campaigns for the attraction and retention of agency workers within the health and social care sector
- Develop and manage recruitment strategies for frontline roles across the Group in order to meet active workforce target
- Provide support and advice to Regional Managers and Coordinators that support key goals
- Develop innovative recruitment and retention strategies that help us find and keep the best people
The Job description above outlines the duties which may be expected of the role but is by no means exhaustive.
We are looking for someone with volume recruitment experience and a successful background in temporary staffing or recruitment services in the healthcare sector.
You should have full recruitment lifecycle management experience and be confident in recruitment marketing strategies, compliance and candidate engagement. We're looking for someone with an innovative approach to recruitment and retention who can drive our brand as an employer of choice wherever we operate in the UK. You'll be confident with IT, digital communication and marketing techniques.
We promote openness, entrepreneurial attitude, and fairness in everything we do so we're looking for you to evidence these same values in your background and your approach to business and life.
We're moving to a remote-first policy so you can work from home and we'll provide access to business centres or our own job and training hubs which will start to open this year.
· Salary circa £40-45K per annum
· Bonus/Commission Scheme
· Hybrid Working
· Life assurance
· WPA Wellness Plan
· Flexible annual leave policy
· 10 days paid sick leave
If you would like to apply, please e-mail email@example.com with a copy of your CV and a telephone number. Please include Recruitment Manager Glasgow in the Subject Line of the e-mail
Or for further information, please call us on 0845 643 2610